Tuesday, October 15, 2013

My Sunshine


why I haven't been blogging much

Guys, I feel like I'm starting to come out of the brain fog. Really! At least in this moment, I am feeling as though there might be more to me than momhood (though momhood is pretty amazing and totally consuming most of the time). I've been inspired by a number of shockingly wonderful things recently, and I just want to live fully, spending it all. Maybe it's just because I'm on my second cup of coffee and the sun is shining today, but I'm remembering that I need to be more than a dishcloth.

2 comments:

  1. You have gold poured inside of you. Whatever you do for these little ones will be remembered by your heavenly Father. I miss you and intend to come by more!
    Susu

    ReplyDelete
  2. October 15th...That was only yesterday...
    I live vicariously through your inspiration. My children are taking their rounds with the stomach flu, so yes, I AM more than a dishcloth this past week...I am also a washing machine, a chicken soup chef, and a pharmacist. But mostly a washing machine. No, mostly a dishcloth. No wait. Mostly a washing machine. Hmmm....it's a toss up, to be sure...
    I love you, Rebecca Ifland.

    ReplyDelete